Monday 6 January 2014

Gain Weight and Build Muscle Fast with Vetoll-XL

Hashmi Dawakhana was established in 1929, Hashmi Dawakhana is one of the leading firms engaged in manufacturing and exporting pure herbal medicines for all sexual problems and weight related issues. At Hashmi Dawakhana you will get medicines that are herbal. The remedies and therapies that you get here are highly potential, totally safe and effective. Our herbal medicines for weight gain are also effective in improving vigor and tonic. This is a special package that is tailored for the individuals who want to increase weight naturally, herbally, and above all safely. It contains herbs that will remove the root cause of weight loss and you will experience Permanent Long Term Results. See more at: http://hashmidawakhana.org/natural-weight-gain-capsules.html

Vetoll-XL is an herbal product which regulates body metabolism and gains body weight in a very natural way. It improves muscle tone, muscle weight and converts excessive fats into muscles. It leads to overall improvement in health and vigor of a person. This natural product also improves endurance and stamina while increasing the weight of a person.Vetoll-XL is a blend of specific herbs like Ashwagandha (Indian ginseng) etc. which help to regulate body metabolism. The weight of a person gets increased and without any side effects.

This excellent product helps to increase the muscle weight. The ratio of body fat with muscles is equally maintained. This herbal product contains extract of natural herbs. It does not contain any chemicals, preservatives, additives or artificial colorants. The herbal ingredients in Vetoll-XL formula work in a synergistic way and give satisfactory results. Weight gain capsules should be taken between a half an hour and an hour prior to eating. To maximize your weight gain, you can take these capsules up to two times a day. On average, weight gain capsules cause you to gain around two pounds per week, though individual results inevitably vary. All-natural weight gain capsules are fast acting- some users see results within only one week!

Vetoll-XL capsules are  not a short-term solution for those who would like to gain weight more. By stimulating appetite and slowing down your metabolism, the weight you gain using weight gain capsules is the same as weight gained naturally. This is not a supplement that simply causes you to retain water weight. Therefore, the weight you gain while taking weight gain capsules will stay. Many different types of people use weight gain capsules. Athletes looking to bulk up often turn to weight gain capsules to build muscle mass and increase their body weight. This is particularly useful for sports like football, rugby, baseball, boxing, and body building.

3 comments:

  1. Did i continue using it? If so how many pounds were i able to gain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before using vetoll-xl I tried several things to gain weight. But everything failed. When I bought vetoll-xl I was skeptical. I've never been over 130 lbs. By taking vetoll-xl I increased my weight to 154 lbs in 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gained 20 pounds in the last 4 months. I am 5' 5'' and weighed 80 pounds and now I weigh 100. Whenever I take this product my appetite increases. I eat more than what I used to eat. I'm happy and very satisfied with it. I'm gaining what I wanted to gain. I'm more confident about my weight now.

    ReplyDelete